Our mission is to connect with food lovers in the U.S. to share the culture, history, and health benefits of Japanese cuisine. Japanese cuisine is about enjoying life and eating the best seasonal foods that are nutritious and delicious.
We Love Japanese Food is operated by Lighthouse Japan LLC.
Special Thanks To:
– Nijiya Market, Gochiso Magazine (Article)
– Hakutsuru Sake Brewing Co., Ltd. (Article)
– Sun Noodle (Article)
– House Foods America Corporation (Article)
– Sushi Chef Institute (Article)
– Tomoko Imade Dyen (Writing)
– Tomoko Skinner (Writing, Translation)
– Jiro Wayama (Writing)
Have questions about Japanese food or suggestions? Please feel free to contact us!